I’ve wanted to create this blog for a while, but never seemed to find the time to set it up the way I wanted it. If you’ve seen me around you know that I had chrisrattis.blogspot.org, and I have www.ratsandrogues.com. The first one was ok, but I wanted more control over the site. The second one is for the Podcast I started with Infosec Rogue, and had MWJComputing join recently.
I work full time, currently doing Network security audits for application design, designed a point of presence for working with business partners, firewall rule design, and maintaining a web based terminal emulator.
I started my Cybersecurity / Information Security / IT career in doing physical work, changing locks, running cables, building POPs and Data Centers, and then moved in to Network Operation Centers, and System Administration.
I’ve worked in Networking Service, Telecommunication, Automotive, Publishing, and Infrastructure as a Service.
I’m a senior at Eastern Michigan working on my degree in Applied Information Assurance. My classes have included Intelligence Analysis, Cyber Crime Investigations, Cyber Law, Digital Forensics, and Foreign and Domestic Terrorism and Information Warfare
I run the Ann Arbor chapter of TOOOL
I hold the following licences, certifications, certificates and degrees:
- Associate of Applied Science, Computer Information Systems
- Associate in General Studies focus on Anthropology
- Offensive Security Wireless Professional
- New Mexico Tech Energetic Materials Research and Testing Center – Incident Response to Terrorist Bombings program – Awareness Level
- Eastern Michigan University Center for Regional and National Security – Incident Response to Weapons of Mass Destruction
- Technician class Amateur Licenses
I also podcast, teach lock picking, and speak at conferences.